Some of the campaign’s most important activities take place after the campaign has ended. This is the time to Show Some Love and say “thank you” to department, agency, or installation leadership, campaign workers and donors. Recognition and appreciation build morale and a strong foundation for next year’s campaign.
- Campaign Worker Certificates - All CFC volunteers (Coordinators and Keyworkers) will receive a certificate of recognition. Certificate blanks are available for download or can be pre-printed upon request. To order printed certificates for your campaign workers, download and complete this form and send it to [email protected] by Friday, January 31, 2020.
- Impact Award - All agencies that achieve a 100 percent informed contact to all employees will receive the 2019 CFC Impact Award in honor of the powerful and positive impact for people in need around the world that will be made through the campaign. To order an Impact Award for your agency, download and complete this form and send it to [email protected] by Friday, January 31, 2020.
All nominations are due Friday, January 31, 2020.
Agency heads/commanders or campaign workers may nominate indiduals or units/agencies/departments for awards. Units/Departments must be a recognized entity under a Federal Agency/Command with its own unit code.
- Campaign Hero - A CFC hero is a person who implemented a succesful CFC campaign and went above and beyond the call of duty in service to the campaign. The top three nominations will be submitted for the national CFC Hero Award. All campaign workers are eligible to be nominated for CFC Hero.
- Most Valuable Volunteer - Recognizes a Keyworker or volunteer who made the most valuable contribution in their Agency, contributing to the overall success of their Agency's campaign.
- CFC Innovator Award - This award is given to the unit/agency/department that implemented the most creative and effective campaign strategy or activity during the 2019 campaign. Innovative activites can be in the areas of: campaign administration/management; marketing; fundraising and incentive efforts; and/or other innovations which display creativity and excellence during the 2019 CFC. Innovative strategies might include initiating new or improved methods of increasing CFC awareness; method used for educating federal employees about the campaign; implementing new technology while promoting the CFC; conducting an innovative CFC activity/event; etc.